Friday 02 November 2018, 05:00pm - 08:00pm
As part of the 2018 Parliament of World Religions, the Charter for Compassion will be sponsoring a banquet--Celebrating Compassion. Charter for Compassion founder, Karen Armstrong will be the featured speaker and the evening's master of ceremonies will be Dr. James Doty.
Come celebrate the work of compassionate cities and participate in making history as the Charter recognizes its first humanitarian awards.
Chairpersons for Celebrating Compassion are the Charter Board president, Rt. Rev. Dr. Joan Campbell and Rt. Rev. Dr. Albert Pennybacker.
To purchase tickets or donate to the banquet, please visit https://commitchange.com/nonprofits/4663/events/1374
Use the "Get Tickets" button on the right side of this page to purchase your ticket to the banquet! Ticket levels are as follows:
- ♦ $150 Individual Seat (Build a table with colleagues! Indicate your organization name when registering): $150
- ♦ $1,500 Table of 10
- ♦ $2500 Table of 10 + donation (Table of 10 and $1000 charitable donation)
Special Banquet Sponsorship Options:
- ♦ $100,000 Strategic Partner Recognition: your generosity and vision for a more compassionate future will be honored with a recognition plaque of partnership presented
- at the banquet, strategic partnership displayed on the Charter website, an article and press release announcing the partnership, and three tables of ten at the banquet, in a prime location.
- ♦ $75,000 Compassionate City Recognition: your sponsorship will be used to expand the work of our compassionate cities movement. Your organizational logo will be displayed on the Communities sector of our website and promoted through our community webinars and newsletters, and three tables of ten.
- ♦ $50,000 Compassion Education Summit and Teacher Institute Supporter: funds will be used to expand our compassionate education workshops for students globally and to launch our Compassion Teacher Training Institute in 2019. Your logo will be displayed on our Education sector of the Charter website and on all education newsletters and education webinars, and three tables of ten.
- ♦ $25,000 Communication Sponsor: the Charter produces newsletters, webinars, and numerous social media posts each week. Your support will help us increase the effectiveness of our communication and we will recognize your contributions on each of our webinar productions, and two tables of ten.
- ♦ $10,000 Golden Rule Sponsor: in 2018, we reached nearly a half-million people through our Golden Rule Day 24-hour webcast around the world. Your donation will help expand our work. Your logo announcing sponsorship will appear on our productions, and two tables of ten.
- ♦ $5,000 Sector Sponsorship: your donation will help support the ongoing needs of designated Charter for Compassion sectors (Environment Steward, Education Steward, Social Justice Steward, Women and Girls Steward). Recognition of your organization will include your logo on Charter for Compassion Sector webpages and in sector newsletters. One table of ten.
Location Toronto Convention Center (222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON, Canada)